Neal Beckstedt Studio, a 10-person boutique architectural and interior design firm based in Manhattan, seeks a skilled Senior Architect to join its expanding team. Founded by Neal Beckstedt in 2010, the studio is a full-service design team seamlessly integrating exterior and interior into modern, casual environments full of warm and ease.
The studio offers services in architectural, interior, landscape and furniture design with an approach to creating unique spaces tailored to our clients.
We are seeking creative and self-motivated individuals who are interested in working in a collaborative team environment on the full spectrum of project typologies – from ground-up construction to interior renovations to custom furniture.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture or a related discipline
• Ability to create building permit filing sets and detailed construction documents
• Experience with NYC building and ADA codes
• Review and respond to submittals, RFI’s and shop drawings
• Excellent communication skills dealing with clients, contractors, consultants and vendors
• Jobsite experience and problem solving ability
• Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, 3D modeling (Rhino or SketchUp) and rendering.
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, passion to learn and a great attention to detail
• Be a U.S. citizen, or already possess a work visa for working in the U.S. on a full time basis
Please email cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format, no larger than 10mb, with the subject “ Senior Designer” to: [email protected].